The superfight between Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 on Saturday is set to go after both fighters checked in below their 155-pound championship limit on Friday.
Nurmagomedov was the first fighter to take the scales, hitting 155 lbs on the nose. McGregor checked in much later, but well in advance of the 2 p.m. ET deadline for his official weight check. He hit his mark with room to spare.
Anthony Pettis, who's fighting Tony Ferguson in another lightweight bout and the co-main event, was the final combatant to take the stage. He also came in below his limit, finalizing all 12 fights on Saturday's card in Las Vegas.
Main card (PPV at 10 p.m. ET):
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Conor McGregor (154.5)
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (156)
- Ovince Saint Preux (205.5) vs. Dominick Reyes (204.5)
- Derrick Lewis (265.5) vs. Alexander Volkov (251)
- Michelle Waterson (115) vs. Felice Herrig (115.5)
Undercard (FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET):
- Sergio Pettis (125) vs. Jussier Formiga (125.5)
- Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Jalin Turner (169.5)
- Aspen Ladd (134.5) vs. Tonya Evinger (136)
- Scott Holtzman (155.5) vs. Alan Patrick (155.5)
Undercard (UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET):
- Lina Lansberg (135.5) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (134.5)
- Gray Maynard (156) vs. Nik Lentz (156)
- Ryan LaFlare (171) vs. Tony Martin (171)